Join us on April 10th, 8:30-10:30 am at MIT room 4-231 with Ron Marsiglio and learn more about KDPD process.
Ron is one of the few to have successfully led a complete, company-wide KDPD transformation. His experience with the principles began at Benthos, Inc. in early 2005, where he learned about the Toyota method of product development. During the past few years, he has established a practical methodology for implementing these principles, which have now been successfully deployed by a number of leading companies.
In this event you will learn about:
How to increase development productivity
- How to move from a Phased Gate process to KDPD
- How to use LAMDA (Look, Ask, Model, Discuss, Act) and how it will help you understand true customer interests, and help generate the knowledge required to develop new products.
- How to utilize Knowledge Briefs (in an A3 format) to build and communicate knowledge throughout your organization.
- About the Teledyne Benthos case study and how to get started with your transformation, and how to launch your first new products using the KDPD
Also, you will learn about the Lean Product and Process Development Exchange – LPPDE
- The LPPDE is a twice a year conference held this year, in Copenhagen in early June and in the USA in early October
- It is a multi-industry forum for the exchange of lean product development ideas among leading practitioners